Lucinda's coaching specialties include the following areas. Each coaching program is customized to meet the needs of the client.
- Helping you to figure out "what you want to be when you grow up"
- Self-assessment and discovery of your skills, talents, values, work preferences, etc.
- Self promotion and marketing
- A formal career assessment is also available to my clients:
- MAPP, Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential includes:
- 71 questions that is taken online to determine your career preferences.
- 20+ page assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.
- A report of the vocational areas that are a strong fit for you.
- An online occupational-matching tool that allows you to visually see how well matched you are for various occupations based on the results of your assessment.
- Overcoming the obstacles: confidence, self esteem, limiting beliefs about success and money
- Self-employment considerations
- Exploring new directions
- Developing a successful plan of action - Keeping you on track during your job search
Professionals: Managers, Salespeople, Executives, etc.
- Goal clarification
- Professional foundation
- Self and time management
- Work / life balance
- Overcoming obstacles: procrastination, perfectionism, confidence, limiting beliefs about success and money
- Skill development: Communication, managing, leadership, coaching skills